Saturday, February 14, 2009

lOvE is BeAuTiful...

Love is a purely feeling and make me all people feel blissful and happy. Love also is a beautiful. If one person not has this feeling their life will empty. When the time come for you to give your hearth to someone, make sure that you choose someone who will never break your hearth.

One day I dream to have a big and happy family. So I must choose a right guy to be my future husband. It’s so funny to discuss this topic but as a person we must thing a future. Now I have a special boyfriend. I meet his time I form 2. Before this I did know more details about his. I just know he because he familiar in school football team. Until now I’m still with him. Thanks for everything and loyal with me.

First of all the guy must have a good personality, smart and clean person. For me the personality is a very important thing because from that we can conclude their behavior. I dislike if the guys dirty and dowdy. From that, we know this guy is did not have a discipline in their life. So his cannot be a good leader and manage their family.

Besides that, the loyalty is an important thing in a relationship. From that, the relationship wills a take a long time. He also must have a good attitude such as kindness, respect others people especially old people and generous guys.

Lovely and romantic must have in my guys. I like surprises. I dream one day my guys do surprises for me with candy light dinner and give a flower for me. It’s so romantic. Furthermore, the guy must friendly and happy go lucky person. He also like does a joke. If I feel sorrow he can make me laughter. This can make me blissful and happy.

Furthermore, he must honestly. From that, easy to me to know this guys. I dislike a hypocrite guy. I also want a caring person. He must take care about me. If I have a problem I can share with him. If he a caring person his must help me to settle this problem.

Apart from that, my dream guy must brave. From that, he can protect me. The guy must understand me and know what I like and what I dislike. He must know my behavior. I also don’t like a smoker person. For me, this guy not loves their self.

That’s all my idea of love and characteristic of my dream guy.

3 comments:

Izuan said...

Love is a purely feeling <---pure feeling

When the time come for you to give your hearth <--- heart!

did know more details about his<---him

we must thing a future <--- must think of the future

I'm glad your boyfriend don't smoke.

ziEra said...

do you think love is really bautiful..?i dont think so..i think love is makes people suffer from get happines..

ziEra said...

do you think love is really bautiful..?i dont think so..i think love is makes people suffer from get happines..