Monday, January 5, 2009

my memories

Today I learnt a new song is a title “Breathe Again” by Juwita Suwito. The lyrics of the song teach me about how to handle if we at a new place and didn’t know the others people. This is also meaning a starting over the new place. In my life teach me more things to produce my self to be a good person and feel suitable at the new environment. If we at the place we must control the feels and always think positive. The song teaches me about reality in life. Each failure had taught us to become stronger.

That reminds me, first day I in the UiTM Segamat, Johor. I’m so sad when I see my family go home. The lyrics “ I just want to breathe again” give a big mean to my life because if I at the new place I must brave and confident because life still move on. If I always think negative I didn’t move my life. I always remember my self to look forward and don’t care what the others people say and comment about me.

Actually I’m so shy and didn’t know how to communication with the others people but when I study at UiTM I feel brave and more confident to talk with others people. For out from a usual place we must take a lot risk because we must accept the new environment.

When I alone, I will sad and feel the life is so bored. For me to suitable in the new environment we must have a good attitude and friendly with others. So we will easy to get friends and life will happy.

Now, I feel happy in the campus because I have many friends. At this place also make me know attitude each others. To achieve a goal on the life we must sacrifice anything because that will determine our future.

4 comments:

~LynN~ said...

hoLLa eny...=)
you will cute if u smile...
so dont masam2 k...

~LynN~ said...

hoLLa eny...=)
you will cute if u smile...
so dont masam2 k...

ima said...

ernie...u are cute gurl...

Izuan said...

I'm glad that you are happy here in Campus Serenity.

You have to work really hard to improve your language.