Sunday, February 1, 2009

about my self


What interesting about me? Umph…actually nothing special about me. In my life many thing I like to do. Such as I like reading novel especially story about love. From that I can imagine I as a heroin in the novel. It’s so funny but for me it gives me more understand meaning about life. I like to read novel by Ahadiat Aqasha. His novel is so interesting.

Shopping is a one my hobby. From that I can release my tension and give me a good mood. Also make me out from my problem. Actually when we shopping we will waste the money. Although the hobby will waste the money but it can make me happy. Money not enough make our life blissful. I always go shopping with my friends. I enjoy with that.
Music also a good thing to me release tension. In life, we know not easy to suffer and go on in life if we have a problem. So, for me with music I can less from stress or depression. I like listening music so much.

Furthermore, I also like a pink colour. I like all things especially if it has a pink colour. For me, this colour is so cute and gives me peaceful. We know pink colour always relevance with girl. It’s true for me.

Besides that, I like to chat with my friends or gossip. We know girls always like to gossip. I also can hang up with friends. For me gossip not only to attack or talk a bad about others people, we always talk only a true story. From that we can share the story with others friends.
I also like a loving and caring person. They will take care with me and always will be my self is important to their life. It does can make me happy.

I also like play badminton. Before this, every evening I will play badminton with my younger sister. This game makes me more energy.

Besides that, I dislike a selfish people. Why I dislike this person because they can difficult in my life. Furthermore, this person can take a change to use my ability for their self.
I also dislike hypocrite person because they can tell others people bad things about my self. We must be careful with this person.

I dislike wait something or people. For me this can waste my time. I will agree if my friends late and I force to wait her.

No comments: