Monday, February 9, 2009

<< my roomates >>


In this semester I still stare at room 213, wing Harapan,Nilam college. I’m so scared during first time go to a room because all student talk the senior is so cruel. I’m so lucky because all my roommates are same part. So easy to me to share knowledge and didn’t scared anymore. My roommates is same from I part 1 until now.


Nur Ayuni binti Mohd Yusoff >>>> She take course Diploma in Investment Analysis, part 3. She lives in Seremban. She is a 20 years old. First time I saw she is so shy and quiet person but after take a time to know their self and attitude actually she is so funny and happy go lucky girl. She always makes a joke. She is so cute and kind. I’m like to friend with her.


Nur Azizah Binti Ismail >>>> She take course Diploma in science quantitative and also part 3. She lives in Muadzam Shah, Pahang. She is a 20 years old. She always smile and easy to friend with her. She looks a Chinese face. She is a hardworking and always studies. She is a nice person and has a good attitude. Easy share problem with her. If I have any problem I always share with her. She is a good listener.


Nur Azalea Binti Ahmad Shukri>>>>She takes course Diploma in Banking. She lives in Selangor and 21 years old. She is a older with me but she don’t like if we call “ kak lea ” with her. Actually difficult know their real behavior but easy to friend with her. She is so friendly and talkative person. If she starts to share something story takes a long time to she stop talking.{don’t angry kak lea} hehehe…..


Thanks for everything my friends….i'm so sad because next semester this college will renovated and all student will change their room and college...huhuhu :(
Hope we will still be a friends until forever...

2 comments:

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

i so pity to hear that, you dont worry to much, because here in TS still has 100beds that nobody use..hehehe.. just transfer to this TS collage for next sem..hahaha..(joke) ;P

Izuan said...

Azalea was my ex-student last semester for BEL260..