Sunday, February 1, 2009

my classmate D3B2


In new session Disember until Mei 2009 in UiTM Segamat, I register class in D3B2. From this class I get to meet new friends. This class is so happening and easy to handle.

The class rep in my class is a Muhd Khalid. He lives in Subang and 20 years old. Actually I don’t know with more details about this boy but for my eye I see he is so responsibility and has a good personality. He so brave communicate with others.

Sharifah Aina Mardiyah - We call her as a Apek. I do know why. She is a 20 years old. She is slumber and sporting person. Her intelligent and brave woman.

Shida or Yin lives in Klang, Selangor and now her 20 years old. She has a good attitude and personality. Shila also lives in Klang, Selangor. She and shida are always together. She is a cute and quite person same with me. Huda and Farah are also always together. Huda is a friendly and easy to friends with her.

Nurul Ain lives in Segamat and 20 years old. She is a friendly and easy to friends with her. Her so kind and always make joke. I see Ain last semester and from that we friends until now.
In my class have twins. She is a Radiyah and Salwa. They stay nearby in my room in colleague. They, so polite and have a good attitude.

Sue lives in Selangor and she is a 20 years old. She is so polite and cute girl. She is also quite. She and Lyn are best friends. Lyn lives in Klang and she is 20 years old.

Kent lives in Putrajaya and she is a 21 years old. First I see kent, I see she so arrogant person but when talk with her I see she so friendly and kind person. My expectation with her before this is wrong. So, we cannot judge one person from their external. Raja lives in Muar and her 20 years old. Raja and Kent is always together.

Azhar lives in Sentol and his 22 years old. His is a friendly. Nas lives in Klang and his 22 years old. Nizam lives in Cheras and his 20 years old. He is so quite person. Acap lives in Subang and his 20 years old. He is so friendly and always smile.

Atikah live in Tangkak. She is a 20 years old. She, Aiza, Farah Irma and Faezah is always together. They are best friends. Aiza lives in Alor Setar, Kedah and 20 years old. Farah Irma lives in Johor Bharu. She is a cute girl and always smile. Faezah is so kind person.

Azie is a quiet and cute girl. She is always together with Ima and Zierah. Ima is a good friend. She is a not arrogant and friendly. Zierah lives in Batu Pahat and she 20 years old.

Salbiyah lives in Johor Bahru. She is a slumber and has a good attitude. Izzati lives in Johor Bahru. She is a cute and quite person.


3 comments:

ima said...

ernie..sal from johor bahru...

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

sal from larkin...johor bahru..

Izuan said...

Thank God your friends have the initiative to correct you.